Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UGH!!!!!

WARNING!!!!!! I will be ranting!!!!!!

This election had got me in an uproar!!! I find it hard to believe that people will not search and decide for themselves who is the best candidate!!! They both have websites and then you can also go to snopes.com where they have clarified alot of the media's attacks on the candidates to tell you if things are true or not!!

The media is CLEARLY liberal. They always have been and always will be. They want all the money they can get. They try to persuade you to their "way" of thinking.

I say decide for yourself WITHOUT the medias help.

We have brains--use them for good!!!

3 comments:

Lara said...

I completely agree. One of the most compelling arguments I have heard recently has to do with Obama raising $150M in September. I find it interesting that none of the media outlets are questioning where this money is coming from when THEY are reporting that the average family can't afford gas AND groceries at the same time.

That tells me that Obama is not getting his financial support from the average American. So where is it coming from? Would be nice to know but Obama won't tell us and the media doesn't seem to care. That is super sketchy to me.

Jen said...

Thank you!!!!

L said...

Yes, he must be getting his money from Tony Soprano and the mob. The aren't held accountable by election laws.