Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Monday was a GREAT day!!

We got to see Bella today. Some of you remember this post .

Bella's grandma was watching Bella today and called and said that Bella came in the room and wanted to talk to her Aunt Mere and Lala so Barbara called us. I was so excited. We chatted for a few minutes and she said that she would meet us so we could see Bella. I immediately got ready, called Mere and we headed into town. When we saw her she just hugged us and loved on us--she would not let us go. It was heartbreaking and great all round up in one emotion. It has been a long 3 months that we have not been able to see her and her mother told us a while back she did not remember us anyway. Well-- she did remember us. Her mother showed up and we talked about things and we will hopefully get her this weekend sometime. We are still on guard with our emotions per say because we are scared of getting hurt--but when that little girl hugged me and would not let go--I melted and would do anything in the world for her. She looks just like me as a child and I feel a bond with her that is indescribable. So all I can say is this Monday was a great day!!


2 comments:

tara said...

how wonderful!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.