Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DRAMA

I need this shirt. I did not go to sleep last night till --well--4am or so. Robert is gone and I cleaned the house and played on the computer. I had a great day yesterday--emotional--but great. I get a phone call this morning and now my brother is trying to call Bella and talk to her--he is a BIG part of the reason Amy stopped letting us see her--come to find out he told her that we were helping him kidnap Bella--(did I mention my brother is off in the head at times?). Anyway instead of Amy asking us about it-she just took her away. SO--we were able see her yesterday and it is probably just a coincidence but STILL leave the drama somewhere else.
I mean I wish one day did not have DRAMA!

On a lighter note--check out the Southern Belle T shirt website- they are so dang cute--and so TYPICAL of the south!!

1 comment:

YaYa said...

LOL - your b-day is next month. Be checking your mail ;-)

*Kara*