Saturday, September 15, 2007

~~6th Anniversary~~

Well, we have made it 6 years. It does not seem that long but it has been. Robert was suppose to leave for work on Tuesday but did not leave until Friday--he said he was sick--I think he wanted to be with me for our anniversary--aah how sweet-right! Well we went to dinner and came home -it seems like we are getting older and older--just want to spend time at home.

I have been very sick lately and last weekend I did nothing but sleep and I have been under the weather this weekend as well. I just cannot seem to kick this cough and cold.

I thought about what I was doing 6 years ago and how far we have come in our lives and what all has happened. I then thought about Lara and what she has been going through. I want her to know that she is in my thoughts and hope she is doing well.

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! :)

Hedderg said...

I will ALWAYS remember that weekend! Happy Anniversary! Amazing what 6 years can bring.