Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am officialy addicted!

Okay, Okay I will admit it--Lara has created a monster. I have just loved this idea of being able to write things on here and have others read it. I am able to express myself. I have signed my co worker, mother and sister up on here. I really am addicted to this. I have been wanting to keep some sort of history of the happenings of my life and the events in small town Mississippi.
Robert is excited about this as well. We hope that you will pass this blog along to those that you know who know us. We would love to hear from everyone.

Tomorrow starts Colton's Allstar baseball District games. We will be going about 1 1/2 hours away to watch his team play. He plays 1st base and pitches. All of Mere's boys are great athletes....I will have to let all know how the game turns out....Until then BYE

3 comments:

Lara said...

I checked out your mom and sisters' blogs. So fun! I'm glad you like it -- I knew that I would enjoy reading your entries.

You need to blog about your southern expressions that I love -- like, "we had domestics at our house."

Oliver said...

I just got caught up on your blog. I've loved reading it! Blogging is so addicting. I took an online quiz to see how addicted I am: 82%. And, of course, I had to blog about how addicted I am. Check it out.

Great to find you again!

laurenthequeen said...

Now, I found you too! I'm glad that all is well, it was fun to read all the stuff you guys have been up to.