Tuesday, July 24, 2007

COLTON'S GOING TO STATE!!

Well, Colton's Allstar Baseball team is playing in the state championship on Friday. They went undefeated through district playoffs. This is the first time that this has happened at our ballpark in the 11yr old age group. We are all very excited about it. My parents are coming in from Oklahoma to watch the games. The team has played very well.

Well- to catch everyone up on the happening in the Schuckman household--
1st Robert's company was bought out by another offshore company and we were wondering for a while if he would still have a job, but he does at the moment and will have till sometime in 2008 as of now.....we will just wait and see.
2nd--Robert left to back offshore the 17th. We had a great time while he was home just hanging around the house---we do not get to do that very often. There were no domestics to report between the two us this go round--I think that we both get comfortable in our "own" world for the weeks that we are apart and sometimes it is an adjustment. I do love to see him and look forward to him coming home.
3rd--I did have a bit of domestics at my job--man oh man--I will not go into all of that but everything is working out okay now.
4th--Lara Sedar got married on Saturday and I am sad that I did not make it to DC for the wedding. I am sure it was beautiful.

Well, I we are off to the state tournament on Friday and are ready to play. I will keep you posted on what is going on.

No comments: