Sunday, April 6, 2008

Relay for Life!

Here are some pictures of the pageant we recently did!! Mallorie and Bella both won their age group! We had a good time--the pageant was for Relay for Life. We have always supported The American Cancer Society--so this was a good way. The boys girlfriends wanted to do it as well so we were there the whole day--but enjoyed it! I hope yall enjoy the pictures!
I hope everyone enjoyed General Conference--I will write more soon!



Isabella Rose


Bella and Mallorie after theirclasses--

Bella is Toddler Miss Relay for Life

Mallorie is Baby Miss Relay for Life


I am READY to go home!!


Bella, Abbie, Haley and Mallorie

Abbie is Cord's girlfriend

Haley is Festus's girlfriend

Haley Marie
Mallorie Claire
What is going on here?
I look just like my La-La!! HA!
The winners in 0-6 months

No comments: