Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Julie Radomski

Well, I am sitting here at work very sad--my dear friend and boss Julie had a massive heart attack and passed away last night around 11:30pm. As some of you know she just buried her husband on the 5th of January. She was struggling with his death and she seemed to be more and more depressed as the days went by. I know she got all of her personal stuff in order . I just went and witnessed her will last Tuesday. I am still in shock and wish it was not real. I got home from the hospital at 2am. The guys at Haven House are not sure that it is real and are very sad that Ms. Julie is not coming back. The funeral will be on Friday and the visitation on Thursday. We will take the guys to the funeral home for the visitation. I just felt I needed to write this down--I am sorry to share this with everyone but this is good or me. She always called herself Robert's 2nd wife. We would joke around all the time about that. She went to Mardi Gras with us this year and we had a great time. She will truly be missed.

6 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Oh Wow, I am so sorry, Laura! This must be so rough for you. I hope that you find comfort in the next few days. Big hugs.

Lara said...

You talked about her all of the time - I felt like I knew her. I'm so sorry.

YaYa said...

Good Grief! How sad. I am so sorry! What a shock~ I hope that you are okay...I'll call.
Love you,
*Kara*

CORMELS said...

I am so so sorry. That is so sad. I can't believe it! Wishing you comfort and love.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I wish I could give you a hug.