Monday, February 18, 2008

So much for blogging more!

I know, I know I said that I would do better at blogging--but what can I say. SORRY!
My life has not slowed down any at all--we had Mardi Gras-which is a whole other blog topic for sure--with pictures. My boss came back to work and trying to get all of the end of the year thigns done plus.....
They are remodeling my workplace and it is a mess--so I have been helping to get it all back in order.
As far as the adoption--well here it goes--The dad has rights in the state of Arkansas so even though he has no involment in the childs life-he still will have to sign his rights away. The problem with that is he is in jail for who knows how long. The other BIG hold up is that I can not get in contact with the mother at the moment. I do know that the baby is a girl and due the end of March---there is not a lot I can do legally until the baby is 3 days old---SOOOO--we are in a waiting period. I will update on this situation as news comes in......
Robert is working 7 days on and 7 days off and we seem to like that for now. I am very busy with Bella these days. She had been with us every weekend for the last month. We enjoy seeing her and she tells me that when summer gets here I am taking her to Oklahoma to ride PawPaw's horse--so I guess we will be making a trip to Mom and Dad's. I will write more later---

3 comments:

Lara said...

yay!! you're back. i like the new look of the blog too.

YaYa said...

Wait..what? Call me...
*Kara*

Jen said...

Laura! I really hope this adoption goes through for you! I know how much you LOVE kids and you are so good with them. Please keep the blog updated so I can check in and see the progress.