Monday, January 7, 2008

WOW! A NEW YEAR!

On Friday the 4th Mallorie Claire joined the Blocker family--she weighed 5 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long. She and Mere are home and doing fine.

The Blockers'--the boys and the girl--they are very excited about her.
Mallorie Claire Blocker


For those of you who have been checking my blog and finding nothing--I am sorry. I have been very busy with work and family. We went to Arkansas for Thanksgiving and I had to work for Christmas. My boss at work has been out with her husband who has been very ill and in Birmingham, Alabama in the hospital. I have taken trips to see her and check on her--she has been there by herself and her husband was in ICU--so she was only able to see him every so often. On Saturday--David Radomski passed away. Julie is hanging in there pretty good--I am personal friends with her as well as her being my boss. I have been busy with her and trying to help her get things together for the funeral. I am glad that she will be back at work--I just hate all that has happened.

I will be doing better at blogging--sorry for the drought for those that read--I will be adding some info soon--we may be adopting a baby in March--I will keep everyone informed!

5 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Congratulations, Meredith!

Laura - you always drop these bombs on us and then I have to call you and talk to you for 175 minutes! :P

Lara said...

Mallory -- she's a beauty!! Congratulations to Meredith and family.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your boss's husband.

Hedderg said...

What a beautiful baby!!!!!!

Sorry it has been so hectic. How lucky for your boss that she has you there. We always know that when you are in a pinch, Laura is the one to get things going!

We need to talk soon. I would love to hear more about March.

Jen said...

Congrats on the new neice. I'm glad to see you back in the bloggin world!

Rachel said...

Laura, congrats on the new neice she is beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your boss' loss. I am sure it is hard for her. I hope that your life slows down a bit and you are able to adopt in March. Hope to hear good things from you soon.