Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I wish you were still a "Story"

This is something that Robert said when Lara came to visit. We had been driving ALL DAY and Robert had told the same story hmm....not sure how many times, I was correcting him and he just popped out and said--"I wish you were still a STORY". Lara thought that was so funny and it has stuck ever since. I still give Robert a hard time because sometimes--he can not remember what he remembers--that is another one of his comments that I will leave for a later date.

My sister and her family live here and we spend a great deal of time with them. She has 4 boys and is expecting again--we are praying for a girl--. I love to watch the kids play sports. ok well--enough for now--until later......


4 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Ahhh, and instead you are a Schucky Ducky. When can your sister find out what she is having?

Laura said...

She has an appointment today--not sure if she will find out or not! I will post it as soon as I find out though--maybe a girl, maybe a girl!

Lara said...

Laura forgot to mention that Robert starts rubbing his bald head when he gets upset. I knew she was in trouble before he said a word because he put his hand on head and started rubbing away.

Laura said...

Sorry Lara--that is so true--the rubbing comes and you know you are in trouble!! He is a funny guy!