Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A New Year!!

I know that I am a little late on updating my blog. I hope that everyone will forgive me for the delay. I still do not have my camera with me tonight at work so I will have to add pictures later--i promise they are coming......

Robert is still working for the moment. We are always grateful for the time he gets--he is working on getting something else and hopefully that will come through soon.

I am still working my job and that is fine. I have been very sick lately. I rarely get sick--so this had been hard for me. I am better now and starting to feel like a human again.

On the 16th of January we had Mallorie's 1st birthday party. It was an event that is for sure--i will post pics this weekend.

On the 17th of January Meredith's 3 oldest boys were baptised. Festus, Colton and Cord. Robert baptised them and it was a special night for all of us. My mother was here for the two events and it was nice to have her here. The boys are very excited about church and scouts. They have a GREAT young men's leader and he is taking up time with them to help them. Brother Green will be leaving for Iraq in July and the boys are trying to learn as much from him as they can. He is not from here--he and his wife moved in from Memphis and I truly believe it was for my nephews. The Lord does have a plan--we just get in the way sometimes because we do not listen. I will be posting pics soon--until then....have a good one!!!

No comments: