Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I sang to a baseball bat because the voices told me to!

Lara has some cute stuff on her blog---I just had to copy--hope you enjoy

Robert's would be:
I ran over a fork because that is how I roll!

This is so funny because he always says--that is how I roll or you do not know how I roll!

TRY IT!! It is funny!


Pick the month you were born:

January---------I kicked
February-------I loved
March-----------I karate chopped
April-------------I licked
May--------------I jumped on
June-------------I smelled
July--------------I did the Macarena With
August---------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October--------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over


Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a s.p.o.o.n.
19-------a Smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy


Pick the color you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that
Black--------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to .
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja !

None----------because I can't control myself

No comments: