Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NEED TO POST!

I am needing to post pictures and let yall know what has been going on in our lives. We have been busy as usual-it seems like the week that Robert is home from work we are super busy. I am just as busy when he is gone. I always find time to post when I am at work-but do not have a scanner or camera card with me--so needless to say I will have to make another post at home. We are throwing around the idea of Alaska in August-I will let all know how those plans are coming. We loved going there last year and would love to go back--just need to see how everything plays out.
As for the adoption--it is a no go. We are okay with it and know that whatever is suppose to happen--WILL!! We have 20 nieces and nephews to keep us quite busy and use our money as well:) We are ready for it to be spring so we can get outside and enjoy our place. I will post pictures later--

2 comments:

Jen said...

Laura, you are keeping such great spirits about the ins and outs of your life. I really hope you are able to be parents soon!

Lara said...

I've always been amazed at how quickly you opened your house to "children" after you got married. It has been a testimony builder to me that God finds unique ways --sometimes very non-traditional ways -to give you experiences.

I used to think, "when you don't have your own kids, you can be a mother-figure to other people's kids" was a cop-out argument but I've realized that it is actually very true. Sometimes being the aunt or uncle or school teacher or YW leaders is the ONLY way a child will listen to what you have to say. Sometimes being the mom or dad is the LAST person the kid wants to listen to.