Wednesday, October 17, 2007

3 WEEK DROUGHT!

It has been 3 weeks since I have posted anything. I can say that this 3 weeks has been VERY eventful. I am not going into all of the details but some life changes decisions have been made and I will share them at a later date.
There is something I would like to say and that is you never know how good or how bad something is until you step "outside" and look at the situation. I have come to realize that living in Mississippi is not healthy for me-spiritually, emotionally or physically. I am grateful for a husband that loves me and will stand by me through all of the DRAMA that living in Mississippi has brought on both of us. I want to tell him I am sorry and things will be better soon.
I have not had any "good" news to post and do not want to burden everyone with my life "CRAP". Okay-that is enough about all of that.
I did, however, go to a dog funeral on Sunday--quite the event. That was a first for me--and I am sure it was for the other 39 people there. I will post pictures when I get a chance.
I hope all is well with everyone and I will post later.

4 comments:

YaYa said...

Hang in there! I'm glad you are leaving Mississippi behind....even though I have the fondest memories of pinto cheese sandwiches and our U-Haul trek....not to mention your wedding. Some times it's just time to MOVE ON! Can't wait to hear of your new life in your new location. BTW....aren't you supposed to be coming here soon ;-)

Laura said...

I am coming before the first of the year--probably the last week in November--I waited to long to getmy ticket this last time--so I am staying here!

CORMELS said...

Laura, I hope the change is good for you. Usually change brings about a renewed spirit of things and a new conviction to do better in all aspects of life. You are wonderful and I hope all goes well for you! Can't wait to hear!

This IS our life said...

Laura, I missed your blog and mentioned so to kara last night.I am excited to gear about your new adventure and will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you are smiling soon!! You have always had a way to make any situation better. (Your husband is lucky to have you in his life;0)