Sunday, October 21, 2007

10/20/07

The spa collection
The cake
The host family (Jennifer, Amanda and Julie) Kaydee Bug
Mya Lou

The day started with sleeping in-then a few phone calls from well wishers. Danon, Chad, James and I went to a restaurant called Crescent City Grill in Hattiesburg for early dinner. We had a very nice time and GREAT food. I then went to Julie's house for the party!! It was so nice of them to have this for me. We hung out outside by the fire pit. The kids played and we laughed and laughed. I had a great birthday and am thankful for good friends!! Thanks to all of those that called and emailed me-I appreciate it!! One more thing I have been trying to get a hold of my friend Annalisa to wish her a happy Birthday--her b-day is the 19th and mine the 20th--so we have always kept in touch at least once a year-but I am having a hard time getting a hold of her this year--SO Happy Birthday Annie!!

1 comment:

tara said...

Happy belated birthday sister!